Based on the resources and needs of your organization, Dan can create a presented customized specifically for your situation. Dan's speaking strengths include:
- Original and creative content. I have always been thought of as an original and creative person, and that certainly extends to public speaking presentations. You will not have to worry about hearing the recycled garbage about "team work" or "motivation."
- Credibility from my own life experience. I worked in the corporate world for a very brief period of time and had extreme difficulty with social anxiety. After working in the nonprofit world and gaining an understanding of how people work from a different perspective, I have comparisons to make, and these comparisions will prove valuable for any organization looking to become a leader in its field.
- 6 years of experience working for multiple nonprofit organizations. I have a diverse array of experience within the nonprofit sector and have seen firsthand some of the shortcomings of these organizations and have developed effective solutions for overcoming them.
- Presentations that are specifically targeted around personal and professional experiences. I have developed several different topics for presentations that are specifically relevant to an ongoing difficulty you may be having at your organization.
- A simple, clear, and straightforward communication style. Once you have heard what I have to say, you will understand exactly what the topic was about and steps that you can take to make improvements to your organization immediately following the presentation.
Topics that I am willing to present on include:
- Finding and Maintaining Motivated Employees
- The Importance of Clear Communication
- The Beauty of Simplicity
- Building an Effective Team
- Optimizing Organizational Efficiency: Making Every Dollar Count
E-mail me @ email@example.com for rate and reservation information!
Note: You can easily unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by following the link at the bottom of the newsletter e-mail or by following this link (clicking the link will open a new window).