A Review of EasyCalm: Panic and Anxiety Attack Solution
EasyCalm is what I call "one of the big three." There are three anxiety recovery systems that are popular on the internet - The Linden Method, Panic Away, and EasyCalm - each with its own unique strengths and weaknesses. Be sure to read this article as well as the others so that you can make the purchase that is most effective for you! EasyCalm is an anxiety recovery system created by Jon Mercer, who struggled with severe anxiety and panic attacks for 20 years before discovering his own personal solution. Like many anxiety sufferers, Mr. Jon Mercer spent many thousands of dollars on counseling, medications, and various therapies, with results that only made his life worse.
Jon maintains that there are two main advantages that EasyCalm offers over its competitors. The first advantage is that he feels whereas other sites provied the customer with an e-book and some audio files, Jon provides you with a series of videos where he personally walks you through each step of the anxiety recovery process. The second advantage that Jon believes he has over other anxiety recovery products is that Jon has personally coached people all over the world and helped them to conquer their panic attacks. Jon has also made several appearances on TV and radio programs. As an added bonus, Jon makes the claim that he personally answers each and every e-mail that is sent to him.
How does the system work?
- You download 10 separate video sessions immediately after placing an order online. The entire session is 3 hours and 20 minutes in length, and are designed with the sole goal of eliminating anxiety and stopping panic attacks.
- After ordering, you download the videos straight to your computer.
- Jon will present you with a variety of exercises and techniques that will help you reduce your anxiety and panic levels beginning the first day of purchase. The exercises are simple and Jon walks you through them step-by-step.
- If you have a slow internet connection, there are videos with a smaller screen size available for download.
- If you have any concerns about the download being broken, and you can return to the download page at any time in order to continue downloadin from where you left off. Jon also gives a customer service excellence guarantee, and provides his direct e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What about the bottom line?
Mr. Mercer believes that he is providing the customer a great value. Normally, he asks for $179.95 for the entire series of 10 videos. Currently, however, he is running a special. If you head on over and order EasyCalm right now, Jon is offering EasyCalm for just $97, and he's willing to throw in $70 of free bonuses. So in essence, you are paying $97 for $249.95 worth of stuff, for a total savings of $152.95. Of course, the next thing that you would be wondering is what the free bonuses are.
- The first free bonus is "Getting Unstuck," which is Jon's video coaching series where he asserts that he can put you back in control of your life and break through any rut you may be stuck in life.
- The second free bonus is called "Instant Tranquility," which is a fast-acting hypnosis MP3 that Jon says he uses for his own personal benefit.
- The third free bonus is called "The Recharge," which is Jon's own guided meditation session.
- The fourth free bonus is called "The Six Minute Miracle," which is a brief visualization designed especially for someone who is constantly on the go.
- The fifth and final free bonus is "The EasyCalm MP3 Audio Series," which is simply an audio version of the EasyCalm video series that you can take with you anywhere you desire.
Jon Mercer is very sincere about his desire to help others and encourages you to e-mail him at email@example.com if you have any questions. Well, I think you have heard just about everything that I can tell you about easycalm. Keep in mind that this product is currently available at a great price along with 5 free bonuses, so if you think it will benefit you and you have the budget to afford it, head on over to EasyCalm, read some testimonials from others who have had success, and take your first steps toward a new life!
Mercer, Jon. (2011). EasyCalm Anxiety Treatment - Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Depression, Social Anxiety, ADHD. Including anxiety symptoms. Easy Calm. Retrieved January 21, 2011 from http://www.easycalm.com/
Note: You can easily unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by following the link at the bottom of the newsletter e-mail or by following this link (clicking the link will open a new window).